I have created this page to keep a running list of the books I’ve read in 2020. It’s been a slow year in the reading front. Despite all the time spent at home, with everything going on around the world, I’ve found it difficult to concentrate on books and have taken solace in other types of entertainment.
Let’s see if reading makes a comeback for me in the second half of the year.
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides.
- The Hunger Games by Suzan Collins.
- Catching Fire by Suzan Collins.
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzan Collins.
- The Ickabog by J.K. Rowling.
- Less by Andrew Sean Greer.
- Lethal White by Robert Galbraith.
Re-reads are marked in grey.